From:
Melinda Cuthbert <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Melinda Cuthbert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Feb 2004 00:35:33 -0500

Hi there:

I had my 5 year old son's blood tested using IgG food sensitivity assay.  It
detected 31 food reactions including wheat and dairy, but also corn, soy,
egg, rice, almond, buckwheat, all oils except olive oil (cod liver oil was
not tested but cod was fine), some beans, onion, tomato, coconut etc.  The
further requirement of the diet is that I rotate foods every 4 days.  I am
really finding it hard to do so given that I really have to limit fruit
juices.  Also goat milk was supposed to be fine--he had never had it, but I
am not sure it is. It is particularly difficult to bake breads, cakes,
pancakes etc given how restrictive the diet is, let alone different ones on
each of 4 different days.

Does anyone have recipe suggestions?  And if I cant figure out how to
develop foods that include each category only once in 4 days, which are the
categories that are most important to make sure appear only once in 4 days?
It has been almost impossible to use oat milk for example only every fourth
day.

Also, the GFCF baking powder I used had a very bitter taste--what else on
his list could help my baking rise?

I tried to search the archives and was told the page was unavailable.  I
apologize if recipes for this restrictive a diet have already been
discussed.

I have been on the list a few weeks and am amazed by the amount of help that
is offered.  Many thanks for considering my question.

Melinda