ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sun, 29 Feb 2004 02:10:17 -0500
how is one supposed to hang in there.

Guys, I don't know what happened, all I know is that one minute it was 12:30
and next thing I know, I'm on the floor, with my head throbbing, the bed,
not even half a foot behind me, and it's 2:00.  I get the feeling that
either I fainted, or passed out in general, and hit my head on the bed.
That's the only explaination I have.  I literally now feel like barfing, but
my parents refuse to give me any medicine, be it OTC or not...  They won't
even let me have a tylonol, for that matter, and when I try to get something
to drink, or eat, they shove me out of the way of my own refrigirator.  I'm
really getting quite sick...  i was talking with a friend tonight on the
phone, and her words were, that I sounded totally spaced out.

When I put my color tester device to my face, and hit the button, normally
it's supposed to say:  caucasion white.  This time, it said snow whyte.  My
hands feel literally like ice cyckles and my head feels like a volcano.

It's so bad, that I literally can hear my heart beating in my head.

i just don't know what is left to do...   Even if I don't take the route to
end my life, my life will probably end itself anyway at this rate.

Chris.