ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathy Du Bois <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Feb 2004 14:30:01 -0500
Chris,
I'm talking about a powerful experience that you had last fall when you
were attending, I think an evening service of some sourt with Christine.
I'm not sure if it was a concert or just a worship service, but you came
home and told the list all about it and how blessed you were through it.
You wrote that you were positive of God's love then and I'm telling you
that, if you can remember it, what you felt then is still true today.
By the way, I hope and pray that you were able to attend a worship
service today.
In God's love,
Kathy

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!