From:
Joyce C Jamerson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Joyce C Jamerson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Apr 2004 18:50:21 -0400

Listmates,
Once again, I say thank you with appreciation for the responses to my
query.
It is hard to understand all the testing that has been done over quite a
long period, and I think I'm beginning to get a handle on it.
Most commented that the ttg would have been negative since I have been GF
for more than 3 years.
Opinions on having a biopsy were mixed.  Several urged me to go ahead,
and I appreciate the concern, but since I have had very negative
experiences with 2 different gastros, I, at this time, have little faith
in it - or in finding someone I trust.  Plus, the rigors of moving soon
just don't allow that (and the preparations)  in my schedule.  (I'll be
like Scarlett, and think about that later -after we get moved.)
One kind respondent commented that the Igg is very sensitive, and would
take a long time to go back to normal, especially after ingesting gluten.

I really feel that now I am on the right track.  Sometime ago, I
eliminated other foods that I am sensitive to; recently reinspected
everything that is going into my  mouth, as well as on my skin; have
given up my iron skillet and am drinking kefir daily.  (Yes, I have also
been taking probiotics, but the kefir has put my bowels into a more
normal state than any other approach yet.)
I am diligent about my diet and will continue to be.
Thank you again for your kind concern and help.
Joyce in central Florida