From:
WADE REESER <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 May 2004 21:24:20 -0400
Ya, but if she ate green veggies, it wouldn't be the Steak Lover's Diet...  Have
you been following that thread Thomas?  I had a 16-oz prime rib at the Outback
resteraunt with abit of potato, it killed me to turn down the salad! ;)
Besides the eskimo who ate very little green veggies during the entire year, in
the olden days people of the northern climes and even temperate climes went
many months without green veggies without any apparent bad effect.  Im a firm
believer that if you regularly eat rare meat you have met your minimum
requirements for nutrition. Of course I enjoy a variety of foods, but veggies
arent 'needed'.  Perhaps for 'optimal' nutrition it would be best to add a
multitude of different foods, but it isnt clear what 'optimal' nutrition is.
If what Steffanson reported as true, the eskimo on a diet of almost entirely
meat never had a confirmed case of cancer when eating the old traditional diet,
our biggest modern western bugaboo wrt nutrition.  Bioflavinoids pffffffhhhhht!
;)

   Wade

On Mon, 17 May 2004 21:10:49 +0000, Thomas Dekany wrote:

> Being a nutritionist you should know to eat green veggies.
> I don't care who you are you don't have to avoid greens to loose weight.
> That is ridiculous.
> M2c
<snip!>