From:
Thomas Dekany <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 May 2004 22:00:25 -0400
Yes!
My comment was aimed at the nutritionist who was worried about not
having veggies.

No diet theory is written in stones.
I would never go without veggies of fruits longer than a week, but I am
an A blood.

Every diet can be modified and still be successful.

Eskimos are all Os.

You eat the potato and turn down the salad? It should be the other way
around. Especially if the potato was cooked.

Veggies are needed for many, just as meat is needed for you.

I can tell you that I will never eat red meat and, I have no need for
it. I'll be very healthy without it.

FYI, years ago my workout partner (who was a type O) sometimes use to
drag me to Outback after workouts that was almost next to the gym.

I had the 20oz Melbourne steak a couple of times. The only steak I
actually enjoyed as an adult.

Being a Hungarian I was raised on meat, lard, starch fruits and veggies
(in that order)

Remember this: one man's medicine is another one's poison.

Thomas