From:
c borgen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 22 Feb 2004 23:12:52 -0700

I have a friend going to the U.K. on business and he offered
to bring me back some gf products.  Since I am in the U.S.,
I don't know what is available in the U.K.  Could any
listserv members residing in the U.K. please send me
suggestions for tasty products only available there?  All
categories accepted, pasta, mixes, chocolate, snacks, etc.

Thanks in Advance
Cheryl in Colorado