GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pierre Gomez <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Nov 2003 21:58:35 -0500
You got it Jahou!

Selective crusification of criminals is in itself criminal. This is why i find it difficult to identify myself with any camp. We all know the criminals in the Gambia. What is interesting is if a criminal is an uncle to a member of the post, then it is something else. Isn't it a devil advocate?
 Our region has been gripped by satan's disciples. Thank God that Satan himself decided to red card Kumba Yalla in a fashion tantamount to mockery. We know where Kumba Yalla should be. He should have been serving life in jail. Instead, he is as free as the innocent citizens that suffered his misrule. Jammeh as evil as he is, we must not invite some idiots like Wade to help us take care of him. Wade has no respect for Gambian independence and there is no gurantee that he will treat us any better if Jammeh is no more. This man cannot sit in Dakar and tell us "build bridges" when i cannot cross to Senegal with my byke. Jammeh and Wade, all represent evil in their own way.

My point is, if anybody decide to go for Wade to help in the fight against Jammeh, i will fight with Gambians against Wade to defend my sovereignity. This is not to defend Jammeh. Jammeh you should know by now has no friends. The people who make noise behind him are doing so for the sake of that survival paper (Dalasi) and nothing more. My message to all is, defend the truth all the time and denounce uncles, antis, papas, mamas, friends, when they are against the one TRUTH.

Did i hear somebody say "What Is the Truth PG?"  Okey, my answer is Don't kill, steal, lie, etc. These are universal, divine and Gambian.

              For Sure:  Anyway this is PG

Outgoing mail is Virus Scanned byNorman Data Defense. Inbound Spam reduced 98.2% byVircom Sieve. PghConnect Internet Services Internet service for only $6.95/mo. http://www.pghconnect.com
http://www.pghconnect.com/