C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Brent Edwards <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Sep 2004 08:55:16 -0400
Ken, I haven't forgotten about this. I would suggest downloading yet another
browser, either Opera or Mozilla Firebird on the machine that works. Then
copy the installation exec file onto the machine that is messed up. Then use
the newly installed browser to download a fresh copy of IE from
microsoft.com. But before I'd do any of that, I'd download and install
lavasoft's "Ad-Aware" (the free version) on every machine in the house.

Brent