C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Brent Edwards <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Sep 2004 08:49:19 -0400
I use the full-blown version of Outlook that comes with Office 200x, not
Outlook Express.

However...

I'm feeling particularly old/stupid/slow this morning. I have read the
exchange between pam and Mag four times now, and I STILL do not understand
what the issue even is. :( _I_ thought they were talking about how the
defaults are set up in St. John's copy of listserv.

If someone can explain it to me slowly, preferably using mostly words of
less than two syllables, I'll be glad to propose a solution. <grin>

Brent