From:
Kristina Carlton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Mar 2004 05:24:54 -0600
1.  UltraClear is made from soy protein--which is probably the worst thing
you can do for either candida AND parasites.  It's also *very* expensive and
it never did anything for me but lighten my wallet.

Actually, it's made from rice protein and is free of common allergens such
as dairy, soy, eggs, gluten, and more.

2.  What parasite regimen are you doing?  This can take many weeks.  There
is a school of thought that posits that candida is a protective measure for
your body, in that the candida eats the toxins that would otherwise make you
a lot sicker than you already are.

The parasite regimen is from Healing Within. It was recommended in The
Metabolic Typing Diet and I confirmed that William Wolcott and his wife did
indeed go on this program like the guy who sold it to me said. It's a 60 day
program and some of the products change every 20 days because blastocystis
adapts to meds/herbs rather fast and then thrives on them. That's why they
haved adapted to Flagyl which is commonly prescribed for blasto.