ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Jan 2004 12:04:47 -0600
Phil, and Everyone,

I get lots and lots of spam and filthy email that I never open. Some times
the subject is very miss-leading, and then I might open it, and then I am
totally ashamed of the message, and I immediately delete it.

I also have gotten those messages from the different banks and even Wells
Fargo, where we do have our banking. I just delete them.

I'm praying for this spam email situation for everyone. I think it's worse
now than it was.

Love and Blessings.
Pat Ferguson