ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jenifer Barr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Dec 2003 19:57:24 -0500
My most memorible Christmas will be last year.  It was the last Christmas
with my dad.  It's amazing how much life changes in one year.  We look at a
year as it closes... and a new one opens and wonder what will happen.  I
never ever thought I'd 23 and without an earthly father.  This Christmas
will probably be one I'd love to forget.
Jenifer Barr

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthins me."
Phil 4:13

Email:
Aim:
jenibear1998