From:
Anthony Shick <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Anthony Shick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Dec 2003 13:07:48 +0800

I just purchased two cookbooks that have many gluten free recipes in
them.  Please note that they are not GF cookbooks so many of the cakes
and pastry recipes have flour in them), however, the majority of the
other recipes do not have flour in them.

Rice & Risotto
Author: Christine Ingram
Publisher: Hermes House, 2003
Contains 160 recipes (recipes by country: India, Asia, Greece, Turkey
and the Middle East, Spain & Portugal, Italy, France, Cajun, Creole &
South America, Africa & the Caribbean, Britain, North America), also has
a very good introduction with information on types of rice, rice
products and cooking perfect rice.

Rice & Risotto
Author: Elizabeth Wolf-Cohen
Publisher: Parragon, 2002
Contains 120 recipes (soups, salads, main dishes, risottos, rice dishes,
puddings, cakes and pastries)

All of the recipes have easy to follow instructions and photos.  There
are many recipes in these two cookbooks that I want to try!

They are both available from amazon.com.

Kari