From:
Anthony Shick <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Anthony Shick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Nov 2003 19:16:52 +0800

I just moved to Singapore 7 weeks ago and have met with a new GI here
who has run the tests for Celiac.  I found out two weeks ago that I do
have a "mild" case of celiac.  I am able to find many GF products here,
but no xanthan gum or guar gum.  Does anyone have any recommendations
about what to do when you can't find those two items?

Thanks,
Kari

(I moved here from Houston, TX and have family in Toledo, OH)