From:
John Hudson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Dec 2003 19:05:02 -0500
I would like to thank all who have given me their well thought of advice..
The machine was set up to only use the HD as the only boot device all of the
IDE controllers were disabled via the bios.  It was something that was
sitting right there in the Main Bios screen I have never seen a system that
had this setting so I think in my vanity overlooked it. So my one peice of
advice is to look look  look and look again sometimes the obvious isnt as
obvious.