ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
lion ofgod <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
lion ofgod <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Nov 2003 09:21:36 -0500
Yup, I've been stuck with the flu shot.  YES, I DID feel it, thank you very much.  But the guy who jabbed me did have to tell me that it was all over as I was squinting pretty hard.  And nobody told me about bleeding until the guy explained about the swabbing before and after.  I didn't bleed at all (not yet, anyway.  I guess I'll have to wait for my arm to swell three sizes).  But the Sergeant in front of me was bleeding all over the place.

Well, if anything happens, it has been nice knowing you!

Lion who thought they were supposed to pull thorns OUT of my paw, not jab me with them in the arm