ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 14 Nov 2003 07:33:46 -0500
That's hysterical, Matt.  At first I thought it might be the baby and she
was really, really hungry.  Grin.  Have you told the neighbors?  You should
because if the dog is that small he could easily get hurt around the shop
when you're working or when you're not home.  They probably don't know the
little stinker is getting out of their yard.

Still laughing Paul