ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 7 Nov 2003 21:28:43 -0800
Hello Kathy, I coldn't agree with ou more especially in light of the studies
conducted about children growing up in single parent famileis with no fther
especially. Now I do agree that the mother should be able to see her child,
that may be a solution no one ever thought of. I too like doctor laura
mostly but haven't listened to her often enough because the station that
formerly aired her, went totally crass. Gee, if you all think she's way off,
try Tom Leykis grin. Oh is he awful but that is another story.