ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sun, 14 Dec 2003 10:05:54 -0600
Sorry, meant for this to go to list.

Thanks to John and Phil for your responses to my message under this subject
line.
I just wanted to acknowledge you two as I really didn't have much to say in
response.
John, it is true, that sometimes when people offer you money like that, that
they would rather hand it to you and run away quickly or if you refuse it
rudely they have the same compultion.
Get me away from this hateful disabled person!  I was just trying to help.
I was happy that the woman came back and heard me out and was friendly in
return.
Each little trip we take out of our house seems to build our lives more and
more positively in this new comunity.
I still encounter some negativity but it doesn't affect me as deeply as it
used too.

Take Care,

Matt