ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 9 Dec 2003 08:32:56 -0600
I tried to find Body For Life's home page and I think they have a Body For
Life 2 now which doesn't speak anything with speech. In a nutshell he
started the program to get people to lose weight and if desired replace
with muscle. You can do the program without beefing up if you like.
Everyone from football players, Denver Broncs for you Denverians lol,  to
homemakers use it. You can take it to whatever extreme you'd like by doing
it with simple food guides as we do, or sign up to win the challenge and
eat all the BFL brand supplements. If you win the challenge, the biggest
difference, before and after program, I think you win a foreign sports car
or something. Well he started it out with an incentive of the winner
winning his Lambragini (spelling) or something years ago but I think has
different now. Anyway most just do it to improve their life style, as it
was intended to do. The developer is Bill Phillips. I may try to get the
book in PDF but some of it is in charts and etc. and not sure if it would
help. We have the print book here though I can solicit a reader again if
nothing else. I don't know anything about the South Beach diet. I like BFL
because it involves working out, which I want to get back into, and it
involves smart eating for health plus gives proteins needed. What I like is
one can tweek it to fit the needs without jeopardizing the overall results
and intent.

Brad