ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"j.ireland" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Dec 2003 08:12:36 -0700
Now Paul.  You could make me get on a rant about artistic culture, trust me.
You don't want to do that.  Especially since I've only downed my first cup
of coffee and it hasn't taken effect yet.  It's working against that high
powered cough med with the codeine which, if I take the proper dose gives me
a clouded drugged headache.  And that's more than you wanted to know.  Ha.
The devil shouldn't have all the good music, media or art.  God is the
author of creativity and expression.    That's enough for now from me.

Vicki