ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sat, 6 Dec 2003 13:02:20 -0500
Hey, Brad

Yes, sometimes (when I'm sending from Earthlink as Lion of GOD) it is from
the web as you say.  And when I'm sending from Road Runner (as Ariel), it's
from Outlook.  So the address thingy happens.  I'd be happy to fix it in the
web version if you let me know how, but otherwise  not much I can do about
that, though unless I don't write as much.  And you wouldn't want that,
would you?  Smile.

Thanks for the prayers for the chaplain's son, too.

Paul