ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sat, 6 Dec 2003 11:08:14 -0500
Twenty pounds of taters?  I guess this isn't going to be a low carb kind of
event, eh?  Smile.  But I know your plan, you clever woman.  Fill them all
up on potatoes and there's plenty of dessert left over for you.  And me.
Batting eyelashes.  With all the cold air around it might keep if you send
it to me right away!

Fed Ex hearted Lion