ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Thu, 27 Nov 2003 07:46:49 -0500
Hey, Matt

No, I didn't mean a wife should ever put her husband down, nor should a
husband ever put his wife down.  I was saying that even men have their
moments and being the Spiritual head of the home husbands must be sensitive
to those times when, human being that they are, they will be insensitive to
their wives.  I believe that men and women are to consult each other in a
marriage and though the husband has the final decision, he must be open to
the wife's input.  If not, and he allows himself to start thinking of
himself "more highly than he ought" she may have to tug his strings gently
from time to time to bring him back in line.  Hopefully before the LORD
brings out anything sharp to bring him down to earth the hard way.  Smile.
Not that any of this applies to you, I'm just talking theoretically.

Paul