C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Trisha Cummings <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Sep 2004 09:19:33 -0400
Hi Donna,

  My name is Trisha and I have an 17.5 year old daughter with CP. She has spastic right hemiplegia and the therapies that best helped where e-stim assisted pt and ot. I have a info on craniosacral therapy, feldenkrais and hippotherapy on my website - http://www.homestead.com/Raynyng_Angel/index.html   there is also a good website called Our Kids for children with all sorts of special needs - http://www.our-kids.org/ and another good site for info called HemiKids - http://www.hemikids.org/   Perhaps you can share more about your daughter - since CP is a little different in each individual what may have helped my child may not help yours.

                             Trisha