C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Mike Collis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Sep 2004 18:29:45 -0400
Hi Rebecca,

I am Mike, 49, spastic athetoid C.P.   I was born in Virginia, but went
to a hospital school in N.J. then N.D. I wasn't as lucky as Kathy was
because the public schools in my hometown weren't equipped to handle
pwd's in the 60's-70's. I get around by powerchair, and like Kathy, I'm
a messer, but hopefully I'm getting better. Bobby, another list mate
here, did some research work at my school in N.J., so it's highly
probable he knew me then...  He doesn't remember me, but that's okay, I
don't remember him, either... :)

Mike

Tag: Warning!  This Powerchair has an attitude problem!!!