C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 1 Sep 2004 21:16:29 -0400
I know I will probably raise some hackles but I can't understand what is so
difficult in crediting proper sources even if you're severely disabled.  It
seems to me it is a matter of making sure everything is properly cited and
footnoted.

I know if I'd got an C-plus average, I'd be talking with my professors to find
out why my grade average was so low.  Most graduate programs consider that to
be a low pass, at best.

Kat