From:
Colin Barclay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Oct 2003 21:56:18 -0500
I hope someone can help me with this and my apologies for the length of this message

Recently due to an unknown problem ( possibly deleted something in error ) I found myself having to re-install the drivers for my scanner ( Mustek Bearpaw 1200 ). During installation I am experiencing a problem whereby the installation process stops and an error message is displayed.
I have contacted the manufacturers for assistance ( copy of email communications below, which are self explanatory )
They seem to think that something is wrong with my OS, which I doubt very much as everthing worked fine until I tried to reinstall.
Can anyone help me out

Much appreciated, Colin

Copy of email communication :

Dear Customer,

If You have the errror  An error occurred during the installation of the device
then Your windows is defective.

Best regards
Mustek Support