From:
Manuel Bello <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Feb 2004 01:05:02 -0500
Hola, everyone. This is my first post. I started to eat paleo because I
wanted to improve my health. Dropping a few pounds along the way did not
seem like a bad idea either. As a child I did not have an issue with my
body but as an adult (I'm 41) I have. The only time I was happy with my
weight was when I was a very serious triathlete and trained twice a day,
six days a week. My weight then was 185 pounds and I'm 73 inches tall
(6'1").
After a back injury I have not been able to exercise like that and have
subsequently never seen that body again. I'm just under 200 pounds now. I
feel much better about my body now and wonder if anyone out there has
noticed a change in their bodies with a paleo (from deep to neo)diet.
I am really looking forward to having a more natural body without
trainning unnaturally. Has a paleo regimen given any of you the body that
nature intended for you to have?
Un abrazote,
Manuel Bello