From:
ginny wilken <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Feb 2004 23:13:20 -0800
On Saturday, Feb 7, 2004, at 22:05 US/Pacific, Manuel Bello wrote:

> After a back injury I have not been able to exercise like that and have
> subsequently never seen that body again. I'm just under 200 pounds
> now. I
> feel much better about my body now and wonder if anyone out there has
> noticed a change in their bodies with a paleo (from deep to neo)diet.
> I am really looking forward to having a more natural body without
> trainning unnaturally. Has a paleo regimen given any of you the body
> that
> nature intended for you to have?
> Un abrazote,
> Manuel Bello

Yes! When you quit the starches and dairy, you will firstly lose water
weight that has been stored in the tissues. Then, you will find that
you build muscle with far less exercise than previously, and that your
body composition will get more muscular, wiry and defined. Even with a
little exercise, you will maintain a lean and strong body - and so this
must be by definition the most natural body, in my opinion.

ginny

All stunts performed without a net!