ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Oct 2003 18:19:05 -0600
Dear Paul,

I know what you mean about horrible drivers, and they sit at the light, and
they just sit there like a dunce. VErnon gets mad at them, and some times
he says some things that aren't very nice, but I don't blame him for
getting irritated with them.

I'll be praying for you that those loving angels always watch over you. I
love angels. They are loving! I wish I were an angel squeezing everyone and
giving everyone lovings and squeezings. lol.

God Bless you.

Love in Christ,
Pat Ferguson