ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Nov 2003 14:27:26 -0600
Peggy,

Please let Dotie know that I'm still praying for her.

That is so sad when they medicate people so heavily. I suppose they know
what they are doing, but some times I wonder if they don't medicate the
patients to keep them out of their hair, if you know what I mean. It is so sad.

God Bless everyone.

Love,
Pat Ferguson