VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Winslow Parker <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Winslow Parker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Sep 2003 15:53:34 -0700
Hello,
In our Agency, one computer for the use of our clients is located in a
place where the activities of the client on the web will not be constantly
monitored. The State of Oregon requires we place filtering software on
unattended computers such as Net Nanny etc. Have any of you had experience
using such software in environments where JAWS or ZoomText is the adaptive
software? If so, have you expeiexperieinced any difficulties with the
adaptive software or Internet Explorer as a result?

Thanks in advance,
winslow