From:
ginny wilken <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Sep 2003 13:11:24 -0700
On Monday, Sep 29, 2003, at 10:28 US/Pacific, Susan Carmack wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I thought I was doing everything right. I am eating bear fat and moose
> pemmican and ground moose meat I got from a friend. I have an
> apple/pear
> throughout the day, eat fish and greens from the garden and only drink
> water/teas. I am eating some home grown tomatoes just because. Now,
> (this
> is embarrassing) I have intensely itchy pimples around my back and
> neck.
> Please tell me what I am doing wrong.
>
> Paleobest,
> Susan

Well, I 'd certainly start with the tomatoes. Many non-Paleo folks have
had issues with them and other nightshades, too. Another possibility is
that the lack of variety in meats is catching up a bit. Thinking about
a prototypical hunter diet would suggest some different species, or at
least organs and other animal parts.

My last answer is not dietary. I would offer the possibility of  the
rash being a symptom of a chronic disease resulting from past "sins";
poor heritage, poor childhood diet, vaccinations, traumas, former
addictions, poisonous environment, etc. No matter how healthily we eat,
there can be leftover insufficiencies and blocks in the way our system
can take advantage of the diet. I 'd look into homeopathy to cure these
problems and allow us to exercise fully our birthright to health
through appropriate diet.

ginny and Tomo