C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Tue, 23 Sep 2003 12:39:17 -0600
Trisha,

Which state, Michigan, where Michael Moore is from, or Colorado? In any
locale you can find people like Harris and Kliebold.  But the movie also
illustrates why gun control is not seen as a valid option by many.  The
kids who planned and carried out the Columbine murders were not able to
legally buy many of the guns they bought, but got them anyway.

Kendall