C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Trisha Cummings <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Aug 2003 11:33:32 -0400
Hi Bobby,

   It was just a thought - I do want you to see your son. I am afraid I have lived in DC for the last 33 years so my knowledge of other places come from you guys - Heck until recently I thought Ohio was out west. Boy did I fell silly when I was looking for it in all the wrong places and had a co-worker point it - and then like a real dunce - ask when did they move it. We had a good laugh.

                                     Trisha