C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Michael Orzel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Aug 2003 11:37:31 -0400
I do not communicate much to you guys but Wendy and I did something
last week that you should all know about. WE BOUGHT A HOUSE. After
living in Apts. for around 20 years, we decided a long time ago to
look for a house. It happen last week and the projected date for the
closing is Oct. 7.

We have ideas as to how up keep up OUR house but, does anyone on the
list (who has cp that is very involved) owns a house. I would like to
see how others with cp takes care of their house. Thank you.

P.S. Kyle good luck with everthing