From:
Dave Hillebrandt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Aug 2003 05:21:43 -0400
Hi Buddy, Actually shows that you are a human which is an awful curse that
we all are stuck with. Just part of being a human being i'm afraid. My thing
is to forget to plug it in or it had come unplugged somehow and didn't see
it. Has happened a couple times with computer keyboard where computer boots
up fine but darn thing is not responding to my commands. Then it won't even
let me do, control alt delete. oh yeah, guess you better sell that hand
held; for a very very low price too since it doesn't work right. 73, Dave
W4CI