From:
Dave Hillebrandt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Aug 2003 18:35:24 -0400
i did almost exact same thing with field day only a couple years ago. Was
thinking i had one more weekend to go and pretty much flipped on 2 meter
hand helf to hear them all heading home. Surprised didn't hear them bad
mouthing me about it, hahaha. They didn't call asking where the heck i was
though so the guilt partly goes back to them. Dave