From:
Caryn McLain <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 1 Aug 2003 14:09:30 -0400

NEW FALL COLORS

BeautiControl is kicking off their new fiscal year with the customary
Celebration.  Call me about the new fall colors and great new spa products
available after August 10, 2003.  I’ll be coming back from National
Convention in Dallas Texas and will be bringing the new products back with
me.  I’ll also have Jinger Heath’s “Must Buy” list to update your wardrobe
for fall.

You can check out the fall fashion forecast now on my website at
www.beautipage.com/makeoverbycaryn.

SKIN WELLNESS

Want beautiful healthy skin?  Don’t want to worry about accidental ingestion
or contamination from your skin care and make up?  Now you can get gluten
free cosmetics, skin care and even repair and prevention products from
BeautiControl.  Call me for free sample of our skin wellness products.

PRODUCT FOCUS: Microderm Abrasion Body Buffering Cream

Uncover radiant, healthy skin with the laser-cut aluminum oxide crystals in
the Microderm Body System.  It helps smooth dry, rough patches; scaling and
peeling skin; and prevents excessive dryness. Great for feet, knees and
elbows. State of the art technology makes the Body Buffering Cream gentle
yet very effective.  On sale now for $39, regular price $50!     Get a mini
Microderm Abrasion Body Buffering Cream with any order in August.

JOIN MY TEAM

Interested is joining my gluten free team of Beauti Consultants?  Sell to
others in your support group or in your Celiac Community.  You can join now
for just $99.  That is $149 off the regular price.   Contact me directly for
information and the inside scoop on BeautiControl product information.

Please note that not all BeautiControl Products are gluten free and the
gluten free status in not reflected on my website.   Contact me directly for
detailed information about gluten free status, recommendations and samples.

Sincerely,

Caryn McLain (Clinically Diagnoses Celiac)

Independent Consultant, BeautiControl Cosmetics

130 Sweet Bay Lane

Carrollton, GA  30116

770 214-8314

E-mail: [log in to unmask]