From:
Caryn McLain <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 1 Jun 2003 19:22:10 -0400

TRY IT BEFORE YOU BUY IT!

Call me for samples of gluten free cosmetics and skin care products.
Through telephone consultations and samples products, we can find the
products that help you look your best.

SALE, SALE, SALE

Save 10% off all Repair and Prevention products including Regeneration Gold
Restructuring System and Cell Block C.  These high tech products are gluten
free and work wonderfully to promote younger, healthier looking skin and
then protect it from environmental aggressors including the sun.

GLUTEN FREE SAFETY IN THE SUN:

Sunless Tanning Lotion SPF 6

Creates a beautiful, natural-looking tan without the harmful exposure.
Recommended by sunless.com.

SPF 30 with Parsol 1789™

Provides year-round protection against damaging UVA/UVB rays. Can be used on
face and body. Will not clog pores.

UPDATED GLUTEN FREE STATUS

I’ve recently updated list of BeautiControl items that are not Gluten Free.
Copies will be going out to my clients either via e-mail or regular mail.
Contact me at [log in to unmask] for your copy and more information
about BeautiControl’s high quality products.

JOIN MY TEAM OF CONSULTANTS FOR HALF PRICE!

Consultants join now for $125 when you join with a friend.  You get over
$500 worth of full size products and all the tools and training you need to
get started.  Even if you just want to buy for your self at retail prices,
call me today or logon to my website for more information:
www.beautipage.com/makeoverbycaryn.

Check out my Ad is the current addition of Sulley’s Living without, page 29.

 Sincerely,

Caryn McLain
Beauty and Image Consultant
770 214-8314