C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Bill Hyatt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Aug 2003 16:34:33 -0700
Now I'm not looking tobuy my own personal nuke mind
you buton the other hand i feel much safer with
something to p[rotect myself with besides my charming
wit. With all respect to my Friends accross the ocean
I saw something put out by the government which
suggests ways in which to deal with burgelers.  It
basicly suggested that if you lie real still in bed
hopefully they will go away.  Maybe in England they
will but not over here.

--- Deri James <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> On Thursday 21 Aug 2003 4:38 pm, you wrote:
> > as far as gun control. putting all the bs about
> > hunting and sceet shooting aside where it should
> be.
> > the founders put gun ownership in so the future
> > oppresive governments could be overthrown.
> >

> Hmm, difficult to fight off Poison Gas and other WMD
> (which your gov has) with
> handguns, at the time the founders wrote that they
> were saying the populace
> should have the same weapons as the gov. Personal
> Nukes? Luverly!!
>
> Cheers
>
> Deri

=====
Bill Hyatt
"I live in my own little world, but it's OK, they know me here."