C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Bill Hyatt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Aug 2003 15:33:35 -0700
Well, i don't know about mag but I can tell you it's
been the wierdest year for politics I can remember.
It's actually closer to 400 people who have signed up
to run for Governor and the list includes such
sterling people as larry Flynt of hustler fame and
Gary Coleman all grwon up from Different Strokes.
Makes me feel a littel funny telling people I'm from
California...