C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Joy Liebeskind <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Aug 2003 18:33:23 -0400
Hi Betty- welcome. My daughter is now 15 with CP & Turners syndrome,
bilateral cataracts,  & some degree of MR. She sees Dr Nuzzo, and has
since she was 4 when he did her hips. We see Paul Jordon out on Long
Island who is a podiatrist, & Mike Smith who  with him & is an
orthotist. They work well with Dr. Nuzzo.  I hope Heather can get some
help from Dr. Nuzzo-We are in CT , but love him & think he is well worth
the trip.   Joy