C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Carla MacInnis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 May 2003 18:58:13 -0700
Hi Kyle,

  Get thyself to a rheumatologist and be examined for .... fibromyalgia.
Have the trigger point exam done. In the interim, ask your doc to put you on
a course of tetracycline. that's what I use for "deep bone pain" - I ache
all over, with cyclical pain in the elbows, shoulders and knees. Also
helpful is to step up your magnesium to 600mg daily - get the mag in combo
with calcium for better absorption. You'll find your pain will lessen,
spasticity will be reduced, and you'll get better sleep.

  Most with fibromyalgia are found to be toxic - often from workplace "bugs"
(sick building syndrome). An internal cleansing protocol has helped me as it
has others who've explored it in face of chronic pain where traditional
therapies offer no real relief.

  Good luck to you.

Cheers!

Carla