From:
Michael Laverty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Nov 2003 20:31:51 -0800
 Dear sir I think if you go to PCWorld or PCMagazine Downloads look for  A program called POWERSTRIP when I tell you all it can do with proprietary grafics and On and On it smokes it is a Dream it can turn on and off anything and everything and evn make your grafics card think it's another one it can support resolutions that would leave others standing backwards I know because I have almost the same computer as your son except I own a 2000 DELL Dimension 4100 w/P3 and 800+ Mhz and 50 GB of hard drive and the Nividia Riva TnT2 Pro 64 and even thought I use it for Flight Simulation software among other things that Powerstrip has never ever let me down it actually allows you to use many more games than you would ever think...Take my word try it download it and you will see for your self....Good luck. Michael

[log in to unmask] wrote:My nephew has a Dell OptiPlex GX1 system. It's a p3-600 with 256 meg ram and
20 gig HD. He wants to buy a game that needs a min. 32 meg 3d graphics. I
can't find a way to turn off the onboard video. Is there anything I can do for
him, short of buying a new computer, that will meet the requirements of this
game?

Thanks to all
Chuck Cooley

support at our newest website: