From:
Dale Laluk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Nov 2003 09:16:02 -0800
Have you gone into the BIOS ? I don't remember the GX1 Bios directly but all
the other Dell's I work on have an option for turning off the built in video
card. I have had good success with also just installing the other card,
turning the computer on with the monitor attached to the new card and it
would work good enough to install the drivers for the card.

Dale Laluk