From:
Dori Zook <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Jul 2003 15:50:57 -0600
>>I don't have the study, but Dr. Rosedale has mentioned it - the only
>>similarity found so far among centurians is normal insulin

>How he defines normal? As low as possible ?

Good question.  The best I can say at this point is 'not elevated'.  I don't
have the normal parameters at the top of my head.

On a related note, I have my first doctor's appointment in a loooooooong
time at which time I'll ask for a veritable cornucopia of blood tests,
several of which John Q. Doctor rarely looks at.  It should be interesting
as to how this goes.  How does the average physician feel about a woman who
comes in and tells him what to do?  I'll tell ya this - if he tells me any
of what I request is unecessary or won't show anything, I'll rip of his head
and piss down his neck.  And you can quote me on that.  I'll post any
unusual or significant results

Dori Zook
Denver, CO