C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Tue, 22 Jul 2003 12:14:15 -0400
Bob, your telegram idea is superb!  I asked one of the big cheeses here what
impact a telegram would have versus letter or email and she said that the
telegram would really stand out as no one uses them anymore.  She also said
that it would lend an "air of urgency" to your message.  Thanks for the
idea!  I'm going to ask my friend to ask niece if the same might be said at
the White House PIO.

Kyle